Tuesday, October 13, 2009

KitchenAid


I am not a huge fan of kitchen gadgets or accessories. Maybe it's because I am not a big cook. I do enjoy baking but don't really have a lot of baking accessories just the necessities, but the one accessory I can't live without would be my KitchenAid. I love that I can throw in some ingredients turn it on walk to the fridge grab some eggs, slowly throw them in all while the KitchenAid continues to do all the work. It is a fantastic baking sidekick and it came in my favorite color! It is a little bit of an investment but worth every penny. I was lucky enough to receive it as a wedding gift. Which brings me to a quick tip.

When it's your turn to register for your big day make sure you click as many things as possible even if you start to think you have gone mad. Two reasons A: people like choices when shopping for gifts B: most stores give great incentives on products you register for after your big day.

2 comments:

  1. Are you suggesting that I register for a pink KitchenAid....?

    Although, I hear pink is punk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't know you started to register.

    ReplyDelete