Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Afternoon


We are currently in the process of organizing a part of the basement into separate working zones. Laundry, drafting, wrapping/craft areas. It is a slow process as there seems to be less energy during the week to finish this project. Today I did find time to organize my mess of ribbon, wrapping paper, boxes and tissue. Since all my ribbon is loose I used old boxes and cut small holes on the side to thread the ribbon through. Keeping all the colors organized and with in easy reach.

2 comments:

  1. quick question: so is the ribbon still a big mass in the box, just with cute little 'organized' threads coming out? or did you really separate all that mess? either way, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are semi seperated in the box. I left them loose so they are easy to pull out thru the hole.

    ReplyDelete