Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling like a Local



Today was a good day. It is surprising how fast the time goes in the office. I think it is because the entire office leaves for lunch and you actually get some time away from the computer screen. I really need to do that more when I get back to Seattle.


This evening I ventured out and did some window shopping, and yes mom I went all by myself with out any worries! The great thing about Hong Kong is everything is open late and there are always lots and lots of people out, so you never feel alone. Until I stopped for some dinner then I felt a little sad asking for a "table for one". The hostess was nice and brought me a magazine while I waited for my food so I didn't look completely pathetic just sitting there.


The second good and bad thing about Hong Kong is there are some beautiful clothes but my large American bones do not necessarily fit. I suppose it's a good thing because these items are not at "bargain" prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment